Drive the company’s vehicle(s) and execute the tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Drive when needed for collection/delivery of goods, documents, mails, materials as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of passengers, cargo and vehicle and observe traffic rules and road discipline.
- Inspect vehicle every morning before departure.
- Perform daily checks on tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc and maintains a check list and be accountable for the items.
- Report promptly any defects and malfunctioning of the vehicle that require immediate attention to the Supervisor.
- Comply strictly with vehicle servicing schedules and notifies Supervisor two weeks in advance for booking purposes.
- Immediately report and inform the supervisor of vehicle/road accidents encountered and obtain police reports.
- Maintain the vehicle log sheet at all times and refuel the vehicle as required.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Ensures all assigned vehicle movements are approved prior to trip.
- Ensure that the organizations vehicle(s) are only used for official/authorized business.
- Ensure that the keys are returned for safeguarding at the end of the day
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
- Possess Form 4 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Possess a clean and valid Driving License Class BCE.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience with accident free driving.
- Possess a current Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Good Knowledge of Nairobi and its environs and the whole of Kenya at large.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application to [email protected] by 30th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.