Kenya – Nairobi
Platinum Relationship Manager – Readvertisement
The Position: The role holder will be responsible for providing world class Relationship Management, developing new relationships with high net-worth individuals (HNW) and to maintain already existing relationships, by engaging them, uncovering their needs and providing them with the appropriate products and excellent customer service.
- Drive profitable revenue and volume growth from a portfolio of HNW customers with a focus on new acquisitions, deepening of existing customer relationships and cross selling thereby increase market and customer share of wallet within KCB.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new accounts, assets and liabilities by establishing/recruiting new banking relationships, managing and growing existing banking relationships with the high net worth individuals who may include senior management of different corporate companies, local political figures and well known business people.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis for all existing and potential customers to determine their financial planning needs through proactive calling and customer visits program, and compile reports including names of customers called, meetings held and cross sell opportunities identified and followed through for closure to determine personal sales progress against agreed targets.
- Working with Branch Managers or Advantage Centre Manager, manage and execute innovative micro – marketing plans in the Branch or Centre. Be the Advantage Banking Champion in the branch and region in order to create customer product awareness and offer financial advisory services based on the proposition.
- Manage Advantage customer requests and transactions in compliance to KCB operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk and frauds.
- Manage advantage customer portfolio at risk and, monitor account migration and provisions to ensure that they are within set acceptable business levels.
- Keep current on business trends and competitor offerings by gathering market intelligence on loans and accounts to maintain a competitive edge. Create a lead base of external target market through networking, customer referrals and attending social events, seminars, trade shows and Industry events.
- Resolve to closure customers complaints and follow up to determine if their complaints were handled satisfactorily.
- An undergraduate degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Possession of professional qualifications in business or graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in General banking, and 2 of which should be at management level in an affluent/HNW service sector or retail banking.
- Experience in Sales, Personal/Business/or Retail Banking.
- 2 years’ experience in Relationship Management with a proven track record of client acquisition and management
- Experience Credit Analysis and administration.
- Good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures is essential.
To be considered your application must be received by 3rd February 2017
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.