- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Accounts Assistant (6 months Apprenticeship)
Department: Finance & Accounts
Reporting Relationship: Manager, Finance & Accounts
Industry: Financial Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring receipts are recorded and banked promptly
- Ensuring timely and accurate payments which are appropriately supported
- Bank Reconciliations
- Data entry of transactions into the Financial Management System
- Reconciliations and analysis of ledger accounts
- Maintaining accounting records by ensuring that all documents are filed
- Assist in both Internal & External audits
- Business Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Commerce/Economics
- Professional accounting qualification an added advantage
- Proven basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Competency in Ms Office, databases
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Well organized, dependable & Confidential
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their application letters together with a detailed resume and copies of relevant certificates with day time telephone contacts to the email: [email protected]
IDB Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications should be received on or before 8th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.