- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
Unit / Section: Information Communication & Technology
Reporting Relationship: ICT Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first line in user support and where necessary to work with the outsourced IT Providers.
- Ability to quickly and competently diagnose faults associated with server and desktop environments and to resolve or externally escalate them when required.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of documentation relating to the Company’s ICT systems and operations.
- Assist in maintenance of ICT infrastructure systems, including LAN & WAN applications.
- Assist in the carrying out of beginning & end of day backups for core systems and restorations, in line with policies and procedures.
- Carryout authorized website updates in liaison with a service provider.
- Offer technical support to users, with regard to the usage of ICT systems and applications.
- Assist in the administration of both windows and linux server environments and operating systems.
- Assist in maintenance of a hardware and software inventory and ICT records.
- Degree in ICT
- Hands on experience in solving hardware and software problems
- A good understanding of E.R.P systems
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (Microsoft SQL & SYBASE)
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their application letters together with a detailed resume and copies of relevant certificates with day time telephone contacts to the email: [email protected]
IDB Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications should be received on or before 8th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.