SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Ensure that all Weighbridges are in working order at all times
- Ensure the sites are functioning at minimum downtime and all issues are sorted out within set time lines.
- Ensure maintenance of Weighbridges is scheduled and done in time
- Report all faults and troubleshooting or failures on site.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment maintenance and required procedures.
- Teaming up with Maintenance Technicians on site to ensure proper Maintenance of Weighbridges is followed.
- Preparing weekly and monthly technical reports for all weighbridges.
- Ensure Weighbridge equipments integrity.
- Other responsibilities which may be assigned by the Management which is outside the specified job scope
- Observe company policies
- Higher National Diploma OR Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
- 5 years’ experience in the Field of Electronic Weighbridges
- MUST be a holder of Type 3 License from Weights and Measures.
- Basic Knowledge in Electrical controls.
- Basic experience in networking and Weighbridge Communication Protocols.
- Well experienced in installation & trouble shooting of Electronic Weighbridges.
- Hands-on knowledge of trouble shooting electrical, electronics and communications between integrated equipment
• Ability to learn new technology and easily adaptible to change
• Ability to travel to the site and area of operations within Kenya
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should email their CVs, including 3 referees, to: [email protected] to reach us by 6th February 2016.