External Job Title: Internship Opportunity (From 01 July 2013 to 30th September 2013)
Type of Job: Internship
External Job Description
Interns must currently be enrolled as a student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after your internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelors Degree or a Diploma. Diploma applicants must only be studying engineering courses.
• A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
• Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
• Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
• Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills is essential.
• Very articulate with fluent English.
• Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
• Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/ or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
• Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship.
• Copy of National Identity Card.
• The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
***APPLICATION DEADLINE – 17th June 2013***
To apply Please click on the following “View jobs” button below to view the job(s) listed above.
Or, please visit www.diageo-careers.com to learn more about this job, Diageo, and view all other current vacancies. If you do submit to a role, please allow two weeks for a response to your application.