Kenya – Nairobi
The Position: Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, Corporate and Treasury, this role is responsible for Corporate and Treasury Analytics and provision of effective insight and analysis to assist the Corporate and Treasury business in meeting the established financial and profit objectives.
- Prepare and report monthly variances to standard
- Provide effective insights and analysis to assist the Corporate and Treasury Businesses in meeting the established financial and profit objectives
- Provide analytical support and analysis to the finance business partner
- Analyze sales, financial, costing and operational data and extract and define relevant information
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining the root causes of past figures, financial, costing and operational performance
- Assist in maintaining Key Performance Indicators & dashboard, and also in building a central database for reporting
- Generate standard, custom and or complex reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review and consumption by users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and or collate business/trend data to support recommendations for action and or business cases.
- Provide timely business intelligence/analysis reports to users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain and or circulate business information securely with due regard for confidentiality.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Qualifications in Accounting- CPAK, ACCA, are required.
- At least 4 years’ experience which should include 3 years’ experience in Financial Analysis and Financial Performance Management.
- Should have experience in financial planning and strategic management.
- Should have good leadership skills.
- Should have very good knowledge of the financial industry and commercial awareness.
- Should have experience with risk management and compliance.
- Experience in project management and relationship management is essential.
- Should have very good attention to detail.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 3rd February, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.